There is a great recipe for success with the Custodial Training Program here at Goodwill. This 45 day program is a blend of course work and hands-on, real workplace experience within Goodwill facilities. It is a perfect example of the Goodwill operation model – anything can be a learning opportunity!
If you are looking to gain new skills and learn from a program that has local employers requesting graduates daily – call us for more details 360-501-8340.
This program has a 80% placement rate of program graduates. It has a 80 – 90% retention rate of those placed successfully retaining their employment.
- Fire Safety
- Health Hazards
- Energy Conservation
- Environmental Cleaning
- Building Security
- Hospitality Cleaning
- Proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Correct use of cleaning compounds and solutions.
- How to properly clean up blood and other bodily fluids.
- Hard floor care: cleaning, stripping, burnishing, restoring and finishing.
- Soft floor care: carpet cleaning, extrication, spin bonneting and spot removal.
- General office cleaning: restrooms, walls and light fixtures.
- Professional window cleaning.
- Hotel/Motel cleaning or hospitality.
- Wet Vac
- Portable Carpet Extractor
- Pro-Team Super Coach Vacuum
- High and Low Speed Buffers
- Upright Vacuum
- Propane Buffer
- Auto Scrubber
- Blood Borne Pathogens
And believe it or not, graduates walk away confident and competent on all these topics in just 45 days!
For more details on this and our other programs offered at the Longview Goodwill Work Opportunity Center make sure to call 360-501-8340 today!