It is with great pride and overwhelming excitement that Goodwill got to cheer on 14 Graduates for the 2016 academic year. These students came to us with all different levels of education needs, and many with greater life hardships than most of us will have in our lifetime.
Their roads have not been easy but these 14 put their pens to paper, studied, showed-up and obtained success.
Goodwill’s Youth Program is focused on educational obtainment of either a GED or High School Diploma as well as Work Readiness, Internships and Career Exploration. We know that the 14 students that earned their GED or High School Diploma are enter the working world with more than just a degree.
Thank you to all of our Goodwill partners, you are a huge part of making this program a success and congratulations to our amazing Goodwill Youth Team:
- Katie Miles, Youth Services Coordinator
- Crystal Mobbs, Youth Case Manager
- Danyelle Lopez, Youth Office Assistant
- Jody Rame, Youth Development Assistant
- Jennifer Milliren, Youth Development Assistant
- Cindy Helms-Jarrell, Front Desk Coordinator
And of course recognition goes to our youth.
Congratulations – You guys did it!!