Are you interested in learning the skills needed to work in a Business-Professional Environment?
Looking to get a foot-in-the-door in an office setting?
Eager to gain experience on administrative functions, data processing, project execution, social media, customer service, sales and more?
Don’t miss this!
The Cowlitz County Work Opportunity Center’s Young Adults Program is offering two Paid Part-Time Office Internships. These opportunities offer the PERFECT first career step for a Cowlitz County job seeker who is ready to develop skills that could lead them in almost any professional direction.
Two Internships Offered:
Marketing and Admin Assistant
This intern will get take charge in the marketing/social media campaign for a local non-for-profit. Individual will be encouraged to be creative and have their fun show through social media, flyers and more. Additional administrative tasks will include helping coordinate for events and activities, and organizing supplies.
Clerical Support and Customer Service
This intern will get a backstage pass to the workings of an expanding energy solutions company, from customer service, contracts and paperwork, to site visits. There is a lot to learn and a lot to be done in this role with the potential for hire if the opportunity and candidate are a good fit.
In addition to the experiences listed above, Both Internships Include:
- First Aide/CPR Training
- Microsoft Suite Training
- Over 150 hours of real-world work experience with a local employer
- Earn while you Learn!
- Assistance obtaining; Business Casual/Professional Work Attire, Driver’s License and Financial Management
- Area Job Leads, Resume Writing, Applications, Letter of Recommendation and Interviewing Assistance
- Starts end of March 2017
- 8 week Internship
- Monday – Friday
- 4 hour Day Shift (some flexibility depending on candidate’s schedule)
- Limited spots available – apply now!
- NO COST TO YOU!
READ THE FOLLOWING:
Please apply if you fit the following:
- No experience needed!
- Must be 18 years of age and eligible for our Young Adults Program (Serves specific age, education and income levels, we will review this with you upon receipt of application)
- Resident of Cowlitz County Washington
- Some background restrictions apply
- Able to pass full-panel drug screen
- Able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. without assistance
- Must be eager for local Office/Professional Employment
- Prefer ability to obtain/current Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills
Please apply to this ad specifically and we will be contacting you within our earliest ability. Must provide accurate contact information. First-come first-serve opportunity with limited spots available.