Are you between the ages of 18 – 24 years and looking for an opportunity with one of our region’s top industrial employers?
If you are a hands-on learner, eager to work and excel in team environment, this might be the biggest and best career step you ever take!
NORPAC has partnered with Goodwill’s Work Opportunity Center of Cowlitz County to offer a Competitive, Paid Internship Program with the potential for employment for the top performers. That’s right, this means JOBS.
The turnaround for this program is FAST, so don’t delay in applying if interested.
- Full Time at $13.50/hour with benefits
- Goodwill screening series to start April 10th
- Paid Internship Cohort to start May 1st
- Long-term competitive internship with 30 day, 60 day, 90 day and 6 month Performance Evaluations
- Interns will start by performing entry-level clean-up, production and operational tasks, while gradually gaining industry-specific skills.
- Successful completion will position intern for potential employment with NORPAC
- Internship is being offered through Goodwill’s Young Adult Program (must be 18 – 24 years of age)
- No experience needed
- Must have a great attitude, strong desire to work and enjoy working with a team
- Eager for local Industrial/Manufacturing/Production Employment
- Capacity to work a 12 hour, rotating shift schedule
- Some background restrictions apply
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Able to lift 50 – 75lbs without assistance
- Prefer ability to obtain/current Driver’s License
Please Apply by emailing an updated resume and accurate contact information to : Navigator@goodwillwa.org
Goodwill will be contacting you within our earliest ability. No phone calls please.
This is a competitive opportunity with limited spots available.
Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.