Are you ready to start a local career and looking for a foot-in-the-door in the Industrial Industry? Eager to for new skills and to gain in-demand knowledge all while learning hands-on?
Whether you are considering a career in maintenance, mechanics, welding, machining, shop work, warehouse, or other industrial-trades, this program is the PERFECT first step!
The Cowlitz County Work Opportunity Center’s Young Adults Program is offering a Paid Part-Time Industrial Internship with a growing, competitive and innovative local industrial employer to give hands-on field training and certifications to eligible job seekers.
If interested – apply today! Limited spots available.
What does the internship offer?:
– OSHA 10
– Basic Tool Use
– Exposure to Industrial Work Environments
– Hands on Equipment Use
– Assistance with Obtaining Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Driver’s License, & Financial Management
– Area Job Leads, Resume Writing, Applications, Letter of Recommendation, and Interviewing Assistance
– 8 week Internship; January – March 2017
– Monday – Friday
– 4 hour Day Shift
– Limited spots available – apply now!!
– NO COST TO YOU!
Please apply if you fit the following:
– No experience needed!
– Must be 18 years of age and eligible for our Young Adults Program (we will review this with you upon receipt of application)
– Able to work in Longview/Kelso, WA area
– Able to pass full-panel drug screen
– Lift 50 – 75lbs. without assistance
– Must be eager for local Industrial Employment
– Prefer ability to obtain/current Driver’s License
Please apply to this ad specifically and we will be contacting you within our earliest ability. Must provide accurate contact information. First-come first-serve opportunity with limited spots available.