Want to get on the shop floor and see how things are made? Like to work with your hands and just need a chance to show you’re a great worker?
If you are ready to start a local career and looking for a foot-in-the-door in the Industrial Industry… …THIS Program is the PERFECT first step!
The Cowlitz County Work Opportunity Center’s Young Adults Program is offering a Paid Part-Time to Full-Time Welding & Industrial Painting Internship with a top local industrial employer to give hands-on training and certifications to eligible job seekers.
If interested – apply today! Limited spots available.
What does the internship offer?:
– OSHA 10
– Basic Tool Use
– Exposure to Industrial Work Environments
– Hands on Equipment Use
– Assistance with Obtaining Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Driver’s License, & Financial Management
– Area Job Leads, Resume Writing, Applications, Letter of Recommendation, and Interviewing Assistance
– 10 week Internship; May 21st – July 20th 2018
– Monday – Friday
– 4 hour Day Shift for six weeks
– 8 hour Day shift for final four weeks
– Limited spots available – apply now!!
– NO COST TO YOU!
Please apply if you fit the following:
– No experience needed!
– Must be 18 years – 24 years of age and eligible for our Young Adults Program (we will review this with you upon receipt of application)
– Able to work in Longview/Kelso, WA area
– Able to pass full-panel drug screen
– Lift 50 – 75lbs. without assistance
– Must be eager for local Industrial Employment
– Prefer ability to obtain/current Driver’s License
Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Please apply to this ad specifically and we will be contacting you within our earliest ability. Must provide accurate contact information. First-come first-serve opportunity with limited spots available.