Want to build professional skills but do not have a ton of spare time?
Need to stay home but want to keep growing your resume?
Have to save on transportation and other expenses involved in attending onsite training?
Let Goodwill come to you!, in the form of FREE Online Professional Courses.
Skillsoft is an accredited professional training resource that gives up-to-date and high caliber audio-visual lessons that can be done at your own pace, in your own space! All you need is a lap top and access to internet and you’re off advancing your skills relevant to the work market.
Here is a list of available course bundles:
- Administrative Support (10 hour course)
- Dealing with Conflict (11 hour course)
- Customer Service (7 hour course)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 *Additional Coursework Available (11.5 hour course, 6 additional hours available)
- Business Email (3 hour course)
- Business Writing (9 hour course)
- Communication Skills (8 hour course)
- Managing Your Career (11 hour course)
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Presentation Basics (7 hour course)
- Time Management (9.5 hour course)
- Windows 7 & 10 OS and Basic Information Security (12 hour course)
- Microsoft Word 2013 and Basic Business Writing and Grammar *Additional Coursework Available (12.5 hour course, 8 additional hours available)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (9 hour course)
- Basic Business Math (4 hour course)
- Social Networking in Business (6 hour course)
- Human Resources *Individualized Coursework (60+ hours available)
- Leadership *Individualized Coursework (50+ hours available)
- QuickBooks Courses *Mix of Java and Video Courses (5 hour course)
- Sharepoint (7 hour course)
Register Today! and you will get a follow-up call or email from us to discuss this opportunity and how the Goodwill Work Opportunity Center of Cowlitz County can play a role in your professional goals.
Also feel free to contact us at 360-501-8340 Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm. Or stop by at 1030 15th Ave., Suite 300, Longview, WA 98632.
For information on our other programs please visit our Program Page or Register to this program and speak to our Navigator about all your options with our training resources and programs.
Why do we do what we do?
…Because jobs change lives.