Are you 16 – 24 years old with no diploma or GED, no job or little or no income?
Goodwill Young Adult Program can help!
Let us help you continue your education, prepare for a career, go to college or get a job.
- High School completion or GED preparation & assistance
- Job skills help
- Job placement assistance
- Internships within the community & on-the-job-training.
- Assistance with college enrollment
- Certification in forklift, OSHA 10, flagging & first aid
- Computer training programs in Microsoft Word, Excel & Windows
- Case management
- Support services
- And much more!
Register Today! and you will get a call from our Navigator, Hazel Faul, who will discuss our opportunities and how the Goodwill Work Opportunity Center of Cowlitz County can play a role in your goals.
Also feel free to contact us at 360-501-8340 Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm. Or stop by at 1030 15th Ave., Suite 300, Longview, WA 98632.
For information on our other programs please visit our Program Page or Register to this program and speak to our Navigator about all your options with our training resources and programs.
Why do we do what we do?
…Because jobs change lives.